august 6-12, 2023
High School @ Hume Lake
We're so excited to head to Hume Lake for our high school summer camp! Save the date and come back for more details.
If you have any questions, contact Phil Zuch at email@example.com.
The Essentials: Packing list
What to bring
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Bible (and pen and notebook if you want) – be sure your name is in your Bible
- Bath / Swim towel and washcloth
- Water bottle (reusable with secure lid for hiking)
- Sunscreen and hat
- Small backpack for hikes
- General toiletries, shampoo, soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, etc.
- Plenty of clean socks & underwear
- Casual summer clothing (short sleeves, shorts, sweatshirt for nights)
- Pajamas / Sleepwear
- Modest one-piece swimsuit (no tan-kinis)
- Close toed shoes
- Plastic garbage bag for dirty clothing
- $60 recommended spending money
Please DO NOT bring the following items:
- Weapons, such as knives or any other item or weapon designed to hurt someone (this includes toy weapons)
- iPods or other music players
- Any electronic games including Nintendo DS and other electronic video games.
- Alcohol, tobacco, drugs, etc.
- Please avoid preventable heartache; do not send anything that is irreplaceable.
(Remember: Girls no bare midriffs or spaghetti straps; guys, no sagging)