august 6-12, 2023
High School @ Hume Lake
The Essentials: Packing list
What to bring
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Bible (and pen and notebook if you want) – be sure your name is in your Bible
- Bath / Swim towel and washcloth
- Water bottle (reusable with secure lid for hiking)
- Sunscreen and hat
- Small backpack for hikes
- General toiletries, shampoo, soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, etc.
- Plenty of clean socks & underwear
- Casual summer clothing (short sleeves, shorts, sweatshirt for nights)
- Pajamas / Sleepwear
- Modest one-piece swimsuit (no tan-kinis)
- Close toed shoes
- Plastic garbage bag for dirty clothing
- $60 recommended spending money
Please DO NOT bring the following items:
- Weapons, such as knives or any other item or weapon designed to hurt someone (this includes toy weapons)
- iPods or other music players
- Any electronic games including Nintendo DS and other electronic video games.
- Alcohol, tobacco, drugs, etc.
- Please avoid preventable heartache; do not send anything that is irreplaceable.
(Remember: Girls no bare midriffs or spaghetti straps; guys, no sagging)