Though the teachers and staff of Thousand Oaks High School are no longer returning to in-person learning, we still want to do a little something to encourage their team this semester. Over the last few years, we've had many opportunities to serve and encourage the TOHS teachers / staff and are excited to continue!
We are putting together 200 goodie bags to be delivered Wed, Feb 3rd and we'd love to have the entire church family be a part of it.
Items need to be drop off by Mon, 2/1 in time for packaging on Tue, 2/2
- Sundays: during Arcturus gathering at 9:30am
- Midweek: the Anthem office (2667 N Moorpark Rd, Ste 200, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360) during office hours M-Th 9am-4pm
If you have any questions or comments, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's how you can help!
1. Handwritten cards
Grab a blank card from a greeter on Sunday at the tent and drop your completed note at the welcome table or write a card at home and drop off at the office (with envelope, unsealed).
- Thank you for all of your hard work with the youth of our community.
- We are praying for you.
- Praying God’s blessing and protection over you!
- Thinking of you and wishing you the best as you start the new semester and return to in-person learning.
- Grateful for the love and hard work you put into the school.
- You make a difference!
2. $5 gift cards
We're collecting $5 gift cards from a variety of places (coffee shops, target, In-N-Out, etc.) for the 200 gift bags. You can drop off any gift cards on Sundays (1/24 & 1/31) at the welcome table or during the week at the Anthem office.
3. Fill the bag
Due to campus restrictions, any edible items must be individual packaged (factory only, no home-wrapped items). Use the sign up sheet below and let us know which items you want to contribute and the quantity.
Drop offs can be made on Sundays or midweek at the Anthem office. Delivery to the office is also available, just no deliveries on Fridays-Sundays.
4. Package Night
We are looking for 4-5 people to help assemble the gift bags on Tues, 2/2. We will meet at the Anthem office at 6:30pm, use the link below to sign up.
*Note: the date for this has been moved from Thurs, 1/28 to Tues, 2/1