The format of this class will look a little different. The first week (July 6th), we'll host a night that is relevant to all people in the workplace. Everyone would be expected to join this first week (Missional Living in Your Workplace).
The remainder of the weeks will be targeted to people who are specifically interested in bringing the Gospel to different groups. While everyone is welcome to come to any of the weeks, we anticipate that you'll come to Week 1, and likely only one of the remaining weeks. While there will be someone sharing their story, sharing best practices, etc., we really see the true value in these nights being in the conversations and Q&A time after the start of the nights!
Week 2 (July 13th)
Bringing Jesus to Your Organization
- Hosted by David Glaze and Caleb Womack
- This night's main focus will be on leaders who have a primary role in creating and cultivating culture in their business or workplace. As a/the primary leader of your organization, you have an incredible opportunity to foster an environment for real relationships to be built, and real mission to be available.
Week 3 (July 20th)
Bringing Jesus to Your Team or Co-Workers
- Hosted by Anna Pierce and Caleb Womack
- This night's main focus will be on those who have, or are part of, a team that you'd like to bring the gospel into. Those who are "in the trenches" together often have an amazing opportunity to build relationships, and we'd like to help you find ways to bring Jesus into those settings.
Week 4 (July 27th)
Bringing Jesus to Your Customers or Clients
- Hosted by Doug Grossman and Caleb Womack
- This night's main focus will be on those who live in a "customer facing" role. Whether you're a business owner or a barista at Starbucks, you likely have main opportunities to engage the community around you, and we'd like to help you find ways to bring Jesus into those interactions.
Week 5 (August 3rd)
Bringing Jesus to Your School
- Hosted by Ashley Cox and Caleb Womack
- Anthem Church has SO MANY people who work in education. We want to devote this night to the unique opportunities and challenges that come with working as a teacher, counselor, administrator, etc. Whether you work in public or private school, we'd love to have you join us for this night!